The use of the website is subject to the following terms and conditions to be accepted by the user prior to the use of the website:
- Each user must be human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Login to Eurorad is limited to active members of the European Society of Radiology (ESR). The user must provide their full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign-up process in the ESR MyUserArea (www.myESR.org/myuserarea).
- The user’s login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- The user is responsible for maintaining the security of the user’s account and password. The ESR cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the user’s failure to comply with this security obligation.
- The user profile displays publicly first name, last name, city and country of residence as entered in the ESR MyUserArea. The user can, upon their own wish, add additional information to his profile (My profession, My qualification, About me, Institution, Department, ResearchGate profile, LinkedIn profile) and shall be responsible for the additional profile information as well as all content posted and activity that occurs through the user’s account.
- One person may not maintain more than one free account.
- The user may not use the service of this website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. The user may not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in any jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Case reports published after July 6, 2015 are published under the Creative Commons License CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/). Case reports published before July 6, 2015 are protected by Austrian and foreign copyright laws. Their downloading, reproduction, or redistribution is forbidden.
- Making commercial use of any case report published on Eurorad is forbidden.
- In the event of termination of this website, the ESR shall announce the termination to the user by prior notice of at least one calendar month to the user’s account or to the email address last provided by the user. The user shall bear the sole responsibility of saving and storing any and all data stored under the user’s account. The ESR shall not be obliged to keep documentation of data or to store or to save data that were generated or acquired by the usage of this website, especially but not exclusively related to test results and certificates.
- In no way, study of literature or self-assessment through teaching cases as provided by the material in Eurorad, replaces the user’s training obligations or obligations related to continued professional development, legally or professionally, issued by the respective national health authorities.
- The ESR does not give any warranty for the accuracy or completeness of medical procedures, diagnostic procedure or treatments contained in the material presented on this website. In no event will the ESR be liable for any sort of damages arising from the use of this website or from medical procedures, diagnostic procedures or treatments presented on this website.
- The website and all of its component elements, including texts, graphics, images, hyperlinks and other materials supplied by third parties, are for general educational purposes for health care professionals only and must not take the place of professional medical advice. Those seeking medical advice should always consult their physician or other medical professionals.
- In preparing this website, every effort has been made to provide the most current, accurate, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors in information can occur. The ESR is not responsible for typographical errors, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information contained in this website. Any information or data made available on this website are subject to change without notice. The services, information, and data made available on this website are provided ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind.
- To the extent that links or referrals to third-party internet websites are contained on this website, the ESR does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information, communication or materials arising from these linked sites, or from any subsequent link on a linked site. The ESR does not necessarily share the opinions of any third-party on a linked site.
- The use of Eurorad is reserved for members of the ESR. To see how the ESR processes personal data, please visit https://www.myesr.org/3/data-protection-information
The contents of this website are maintained by the
European Society of Radiology (ESR)
Am Gestade 1, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Phone: +43 1 533 40 64-0
ZVR No.: 083757049
VAT No.: ATU65092507
The ESR’s Data Protection Information can be found here.